The current rate of unprecedented change and disruption to "business as usual" is causing a wide range of reactive responses within our organizations as well as by some leaders, many of whom are struggling to operate sensibly and proactively in a VUCA world. For organizations, leaders, teams, and their people to not only survive but thrive in this challenging organizational environment, it is crucial that change agents and game shifters explore how:
- The leadership, team, and coaching playing fields are shifting;
- To work with these conditions to safely pull organizations, leaders, teams, and people towards the possibilities and opportunities that are emerging;
- To adopt creative and inventive ways of developing innovative solutions to the range of global challenges also emerging.
Join the founder and CEO of ImagineNation™, Janet Sernack, to understand how developing an innovation coaching skill set can help lead the way in supporting people through the exponential change and disruption in our VUCA world.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Why innovation coaching is key to success in the emerging new field of work, filled with accelerated change, disruption, and digitization;
- How exponential change creates new possibilities for leadership, innovation, and coaching;
- A system of approach that applies multiple brain and innovation methodologies to enable organizations to adapt and grow through disruption.
If you want to read more about how organizations are reacting and preparing for change amidst VUCA, you can do so here!
November 26, 2019 2:30 PM PST, 5:30 PM EST, 10:30 PM GMT