"Collaboration is not just technical. It's the cultural willingness to share and win as a team using the right technologies and the assumption everyone can add value." — Wayne Kurtzman
Join Wayne as he reveals key insights from his recent research on the importance of collaboration, and discover how you can drive sustainable results through teamwork within your organization.
Wayne Kurtzman, Research Director, Social and Collaboration, is an experienced technologist, practitioner and analyst of enterprise social media, collaboration and analytics programs. He also leads IDC's Social, Communities and Collaboration practice.
Key topics you will be exploring include:
- How to prepare your business to support ongoing collaboration efforts and practices
- How to create a sustainable ideation system through collaboration
- Why collaboration is the key to your organization’s continued success
Additional insights you will be gathering are:
- How businesses can keep up with their workforce’s increasing tech-savviness
- How to motivate your employees to go the extra mile and empower them to be more agile
- How to establish sustainable corporate collaboration through technology and culture
August 29, 2019 8:00 AM PDT, 11:00 AM EDT, 3:00 PM GMT
Brought to you by: