article thumbnail

Exploring High-Growth Opportunities in Software Engineering

Tullio Siragusa

Exploring High-Growth Opportunities in Software Engineering The software industry is a mature and vast market with a high demand for software engineers. Let’s explore high-growth opportunities in software engineering, from AI, Cloud Computing to Internet of Things (IoT), and Cybersecurity.

article thumbnail

A Day in the Life of a Software Engineer at Planview

Planview

Roni Lev, Software Engineer at Planview. In the same way, to be a Software Engineer you need to have an extensive knowledge of programming languages. Roni Lev, a Software Engineer, is one of the faces behind the Planview Clarizen software and he knows a thing or two about all the above. .

Insiders

Sign Up for our Newsletter

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Thought Leader and Influencer Interview with Adora Nwodo, Software Engineer, Microsoft

Thinkers360

In this edition, we speak with Adora Nwodo , Software Engineer at Microsoft. Adora is a Software Engineer currently building Mixed Reality on the Cloud at Microsoft. Thinkers360: Tell us a bit about your background and areas of expertise AN: I am a Software Engineer currently building Mixed Reality on the Cloud.

article thumbnail

Exploring the Global Smart Cities Market: Software Opportunities

Tullio Siragusa

Opportunities for Software Engineering Software engineering services companies looking to tap into the smart cities market should consider focusing on the following areas, based on their Total Addressable Market (TAM). Blog Subscrition Here Email*

article thumbnail

Technical Advisors: Every Startup Needs One

TechEmpower Innovation

As noted in Symptoms of a Weak Development Team , this is a symptom of the old software engineering adage: The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time. Then, a month later, the product is still 90% done. And six weeks later – 90% again! The last 10% takes the other 90%.

article thumbnail

Minimum Viability Eats The World

helloFUTURE

Awhile back, one of my leading posts was Agile Is Eating The World, where I riff of of Andressen’s quote Software Is Eating The World.

article thumbnail

How Gendered Assumptions Hold Back Gaming

Business and Tech

Elizabeth Baumel, software engineering lead at Unity, and Gracie Arenas Strittmatter, technical art director at EA Sports, discuss how women and those in other marginalized groups are advocating for themselves in the gaming industry. Elizabeth Baumel Software Engineering Lead, Unity.