Companies these days cannot afford to stand still!
Cheryl Perkins, Founder and President of Innovationedge and a visionary business leader, will share best practices of companies who are defining and implementing new business models. These models are used to create new pathways to value and deliver growth in today’s business climate. She will lead you on a journey through business model basics and describe how companies are taking innovation strategy to the next level, while tackling the current challenges of talent management and innovation fatigue. You will learn about the following critical elements:
- Understanding the need for an innovation strategy and a supportive innovation culture and mindset;
- Understanding the role business models play in building a solid innovation pipeline as a foundation for growth;
- Introducing insight to better define and align business models and projects to the overall business objectives and results;
- Looking outside your boundaries and fostering collaborations to deliver results;
- Allocating the appropriate resources and striking the proper mix / balance;
- Engaging internal stakeholders in your efforts.
Webinar participants will walk away inspired and motivated to advance their leadership skills from building new capabilities, changing culture, piloting several innovation approaches, to tailoring unique solutions to win in very competitive markets.
January 28, 2020 9:00 AM PST, 12:00 PM EST, 5:00 PM GMT