Marc Andreessen famously said “Software is eating the world” and he was right! With all the technological improvements relevant to product management, there is an increasing need to educate new product managers as well as upgrade the abilities of experienced professionals.
Unfortunately, little has changed in the world of product management education, training, or preparation to meet today’s high demand. Product managers are still predominantly trained on the job. There are top-rate certification providers and non-academic programs available to pursue an education in product management, but while these existing pathways have created a great pool of professionals, the current education system is far from optimal. Despite the central role that product managers play, the talent management practices associated with this function are surprisingly underdeveloped.
In this webinar, Greg will discuss what you can do to enhance your product management skills and stay up-to-date with the latest trends and methodologies.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of how technology advancements are reshaping the role of the product manager
- Discover best practices for PMs to enhance their skills and stay up-to-date with the latest trends and methodologies
- Explore the various certification providers and non-academic programs available for aspiring PMs and PMs looking to upskill
- Analyze the fundamental characteristics, credentials, and qualifications that make a successful PM
- Explore the necessary qualifications and credentials to consider when evaluating candidates for product manager roles
September 6, 2023 at 11:00 am PT, 2:00 pm ET, 7:00 pm GMT
Brought to you by: